|4 Large Potatoes|
|4 Large Whole Eggs|
|4-6 Pieces of favorite cut of bacon|
|1/2 White Onion|
|Salt and Pepper|
- Peel and wash potatoes and onion.
- Grab a cheese grader, use the medium cut side and start slicing the potatoes and onion. Place into a bowl with a strainer on top to help get ride of excess water.
- Pre heat over 375*F
- In a large pan, make sure heat is very high. Add olive oil to cover pan, add and flatten potato/onion slices into pan like a “crust”
- Season with salt and pepper.
- TO FLIP over the “crust” in one piece place a plate on top and flip pan over for cooked side to be up, slide back into pan.
- Once flipped crack 4 Large eggs on top, season with salt and pepper. Once the eggs start to turn white, place in over for 4-8 minutes.
- Grab another pan, cook bacon on high heat to the texture of choice. Best when it is in between “crunchy and bendy”
- Take the Pizza out of oven and cut up bacon on top
- Cut and enjoy!