|1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour|
|2 Tbsp Honey|
|1/4 Tsp. Salt|
|1/2 Cup of Butter|
|1/2 Cup of Honey Whiskey or Marsala Wine|
|2 1/2 cups heavy cream|
|2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice|
|2 Tbsp Cinnamon|
|1/4 Cup Whip Cream|
- Pour the heavy cream into a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Once the cream comes to a simmer add the lemon juice and whisk until the cream begins to thicken, roughly 13-15 minutes.
- Add Cinnamon and whip cream
- When thickened, turn off the heat and transfer the pan to an ice bath. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Place the lined sieve inside a slightly larger bowl and transfer the cooled cream to the lined sieve.
- Cover the cream and store in the fridge for 24 hours. Keep in sealed plastic bag ziploc.
- Mix 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour and 2 tablespoons Honey in a medium-size bowl. Add Butter chopped up.
- Add 1/4 Salt, 1/2 Cup of “Honey Whiskey or Marsala” slowly.
- If dough is still crumbly, add more Liquor.
- Wrap in Plastic wrap tightly, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pie dough with a rolling pin. Sprinkle with cinnamon and granulated sugar to then press into dough with a rolling pin. Dough should be about 1/8 an inch in thickness.
- With a 3-inch round cutter, or Top of Bowl/Large wine glass. Cut out pastry rounds. Lightly press each pastry round into a muffin cup.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until pastry cups are golden brown.
Once the Cups are cooled off, grab the filling from the fridge and cut corner out of the bag.
Lightly circle and fill each cup to desired amount.
TOP with favorite toppings.