|2 Cups All purpose Flour|
|1/2 Teaspoon of Instant or dry yeast|
|3/4 Room Temp water|
|Toppings of Choice|
|6 Gloves of Garlic|
|28 Oz of Can Plum Tomatoes or San Marzano|
|Salt and Pepper to Taste|
- Place the flour, salt, yeast, water, and 1 tablespoon (13g) of the olive oil in the bowl of a stand mixer or other medium-large mixing bowl. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to gather the dough into a rough ball; cover the bowl for 1 hour.
- Pre Heat over to 400*F
- In a Cast Iron pan, Coat lightly with spray olive oil, bring to medium heat. Take the pizza dough and flatten out to make into shape of pan or the pizza size needed.
- Once the Dough is in the pan, cover very lightly with Sauce and top with fresh Mozzarella, NO TOPPINGS YET.
- Once the bottom of the dough is starting to crust and brown, place desired toppings on top of pizza, with Fresh Basil.
- Put into oven for about 10 minutes, or until cheese bubbles and very lightly browns.
- Take out and cut.
For Home Made Sauce:
Smash 6 cloves of garlic with the back of a knife.
Over medium heat, cook garlic in 3 Tbsp. of Olive oil until golden brown.
Add tomatoes and generous pinch of salt and pepper.
Cook until thick (about 8 to 10 minutes) and is no longer watery in consistency.
Add 3 more Tbsp. more of Oil oil, turn to higher heat.
Crush tomatoes with the back of a wooden spoon.
Cook until the oil turns red. This will tell you the sauce is done!