|1/2 Cup Cheddar|
|1/2 Blue Cheese|
|1 Box(1lb) of Rigatoni and or 1/2 Box of Rigatoni/1/2 Box Ziti|
|1/2 Cup Garlic Powder and 3 Gloves Fresh Garlic|
|1 Cup Cream|
|1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs|
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine shredded cheeses in a large bowl and set aside. Add Panko crumbs, Garlic Powder and fresh parsley in a bowl, mix, set aside.
- Cook the pasta one minute shy of al dente according to the package instructions. Remove from heat, drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a deep saucepan, dutch oven, or stock pot. Add Fresh Chopped Garlic to brown.
- Gradually whisk in the milk and heavy cream until nice and smooth. Continue whisking until you see bubbles on the surface and then continue cooking and whisking for another 2 minutes. Whisk in Pepper.
- Add 1/2 shredded cheese and whisk until smooth. Add other half of shredded cheese and continue whisking until creamy and smooth. Sauce should be nice and thick.
- Stir in the cooled pasta until combined and pasta is fully coated with the cheese sauce.
- Pour the mac and cheese into the prepared baking dish. Cover with Panko Mix. Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is brown.
- Serve and Enjoy!