The Spicy Orange beef and Broccoli takes the whole “Sweet & Spicy” to another level. It is simple and yet packed with fresh flavors to get the mouth watering.
|Dried Red Pepper Flakes|
|3-4 Full Oranges|
|2 Gloves of garlic|
|Filet Mignon or beef of choice|
|All Purpose Flour|
|1 Head of Broccoli cut|
|1 Chili for extra spice|
- First cut the Filet very thin pieces. Once cut into thin strips, cover the meat with the necessary amount of flour needed. Let sit on the side to help absorb into the meat.
- Freshly squeeze 3-4 Large oranges into a bowl with no pulp. Add 1 Tbsp of sesame oil and continue to mix until evenly distributed. Place on stove and bring to a lite boil.
- In a large sauce pan, add a decent amount of olive oil to coat the pan plus some extra. Add fresh garlic and ginger until light colored brown. Add Dry red pepper flakes.
- Depending on how you want to the texture of broccoli you can either add before meat for softer texture or after meat for more crunch in the broccoli.
- Add meat to the sauce pan and let it first sit for, don’t not keep moving the meat. Let it cook evenly. Add Broccoli once the meat is almost fully cooked.
- Chop up some fresh Chili or pepper spice to your choosing into the Boiled orange juice(Make sure it is reduced and lightly thick sauce).
- Add sauce slowly to the Beef and
Broccoli, Season with salt and pepper and top with dry red pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy.