|2 Cloves of Garlic|
|Salt(Himalayan for sweetness)|
|4 Tbsp of Chopped Sage|
|1 1/2 Cup Arborio Rice|
|1/3 Cup of White Wine(Pinot Grigio is best)|
|4 Cups of Chicken stock|
|1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese|
|1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree|
|1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon|
- In a Large hot Pan/Skillet, add olive oil and a pinch of salt. Wait about 30 seconds and add garlic and sage.
- Add rice and cook until translucent, stirring often about 1 minute. Deglaze the pan with wine and stir.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken stock and stir to incorporate. Repeat until there’s no stock left and rice is fully cooked (taste the rice to know when it’s cooked).
- Stir in pumpkin puree and Parmesan, and cook just enough to heat the pumpkin.
- Add pinch of salt, and 1/2 Tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Remove from heat. Top with remaining cinnamon and sage.
Serve and enjoy.