|3 1/4 Cup of All-Purpose Flour|
|1 Cup White Sugar|
|1/2 Cup Vegetable oil|
|1 Tbsp Baking Powder|
|1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract or Anise Seed oil|
|Pistachio/ Almonds or nut or toppings of choice|
- Preheat over to 375 F* and lay two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together vegetable oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Combine in baking powder and flour. Mix till it is a heavy dough. Add in Nuts or berries of choices.
- Divide dough into two pieces and place on sheets. Helps if you flour hands before this next step. Flatten out both pieces about the length of sheet and keep around 1/2 thick. Keep about 4-5 inches wide.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until top is golden brown. Once brown remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Cut the baked dough crosswise into 1/2-1 inch sizes. Turn the Biscotti cut side up and bake for another 5-10 minutes, flip and repeat.
- Let cool and harden, top with crushed nuts or powder sugar for a delightful finish.
- Serve with favorite coffee and ENJOY!